Struggling after loosing my grandad

Hi i lost my grandad in january and after thinking i had dealt with it 2 weeks ago i had thoughts about my own mortality and been struggling since any help would be appreciated

1 Like

I’m really sorry to hear about your Grandad @Leeo. You’ve taken a brave step reaching out here for support, we’re all here to support you through this. I can really hear how difficult everything is feeling and it is completely understandable after loosing someone so close to you.

Are you receiving much support at the moment? I wanted to let you know that if these thoughts ever feel overwhelming, you can always reach out to one of these organisations below. There are options to call, text or email whatever method you prefer.

• The Samaritans are always there 24/7 if you need to talk about anything that’s on your mind. You can call them on 116 123 or email jo@samaritans.org.
  • Shout are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text SHOUT to 85258 and talk to them about anything.
  • Stay Alive App - is an app that offers useful information to help you stay safe. It’s available on Android, Apple and Desktop. -
  • You can also find your local NHS urgent mental health helpline.