Struggling with Child Loss

My beautiful girl passed away at 7 months old nearly three year ago because of complications with pneumonia. It is still so raw and I am as heartbroken as the day I lost her. I have a big family but don’t really have any friends to turn to or make plans with, and that makes me feel so lonely and definitely isn’t helping my healing process. I lost many of my friend after my daughter passed away as it was all too much for them and they struggled to know how to be there for me. I struggle financially as I can’t work because of my severe depression stopping me from doing just about anything and I just don’t feel like I have a purpose in life now, my little girl used to be my reason to get up every day but now I feel like a lost cause and that I’m just existing not living. I just really want to heal but I have so many set backs. I am dreading Mothers Day tomorrow, it’s so hard🩷

6 Likes

Hi @CaitlinJade
Sorry to hear of your very sad loss, my baby died during pregnancy some years ago, losing a child is so heartbreaking. Sending hugs of support.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. I promise you are not alone. Just try to take one day at a time.

1 Like