Struggling with stillborn granddaughter

I am really struggling with how to help my daughter, she found out at 38 weeks pregnant that her beautiful little girl had died, she had to give birth and we got to spend a couple of days with her in the bereavement suite at the hospital and then we had all the funeral arrangements to sort and all that now just seems a blur, she was born on the 15th June and I think only now is the reality of the situation is setting in, my daughter is obviously absolutely devastated and I would just appreciate some advice on how to help her grieve, I am trying and has anyone been through this that can help me.
Thank you

Hello @Weezy1811

I can see that you’re new to the community. I hope you find it to be a support to you, but I am so sorry for the loss of your granddaughter that brings you here.

I can understand you wanting to help your daughter with her grief and looking for advice, so I wanted to share some sources of support that might help you right now and which you can share with your daughter too:

Sue Ryder also has some resources which can help you cope with grief.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Lizzie