Struggling with the loss of my mum

Its been just over a year and i thought i was coping but im not doing so good at the mo. I miss my mum

Hi juni
I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m the same I lost my dad just over a year ago. Its so hard I understand. I feel like I’m not coping just trying to get through each day at a time. Do you have anyone close you can talk to. I’m not much of a talker and feel like I don’t want to burden anyone with my problems but there are some lovely people here that give good advice and support.
Take care x

Hi Joey
Thanks for your reply. Sorry about the loss of your dad. As you say I dont wana burden my family with how Im feeling also. I just tell them Im fine but inside I feel in bits. It is hard, I found this site yesterday and thought Id see if it helped. When you replied It showed me Im not the only one going through this. So thank you, much appreciated.
June

Hi juni.
Your never alone. There is always someone here who will answer you. All we can do is take one day at a time and get through it the best we can. We will never be the same again. It’s a new life we have to get through. Our loved ones new how much we loved them and will stay in our hearts forever. I’m always here if you ever need to talk. Take care xx

It has only been six weeks since my Mum died, but I know I will always miss her! It is not being able to tell her everything as I used to. Her happy face and reassuring voice when I went through the door. It is so hard- but I try to talk to her in my head. I try to keep the way she was as apart of me when I see her loved ones.
Don’t be afraid to talk to people about her- especially others who loved her too.