Struggling

Although I’m doing everything I can (medication, counselling), I just seem to be getting worse. I miss my Dad so much, every day is just another without him and I just want to go back to having all my family.
It’s been 2 months, since we lost him and I still don’t know why or how. I can’t believe he’s gone and I can’t speak to him or hug him. I’m so lost I don’t see the point in anything anymore, the only thing pulling me through is my mom. I’m so scared of losing her too, i just feel like my life is over. He was only 59 I can’t believe how unfair everything is it hurts so much.

2 Likes

Hello Meg I have just seen your post, I just wanted to start off by saying I’m sorry for the loss of your dad, I feel your pain my dad was 52 when he lost him in 2016, the pain doesn’t go away it just becomes manageable, take each day as it comes, some days will be better to deal with. I was very angry for a long time why my dad? Why couldn’t he be saved? My couldn’t they treat him? But I try to live in the mind frame of my dad wouldn’t want to see me sad, I need to make him proud, let him live on in me would this be something you could try? Only a thought just want to try and help, please feel free to message me take care lorraine xxx

2 Likes