Struggling

I lost my 11 week old daughter in February this year suddenly, both me and my partner are struggling to cope my heart is literally broken

1 Like

Hello @Vickyjake,

Thank you for starting this new conversation and for bravely sharing about your loss. I’m so sorry to read about your Daughter - how you are feeling is completely understandable.

I do hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support. Please also consider reaching out to the following services because they offer specific support to people going through what you are:

â—Ź Child Bereavement UK supports families with the loss of a child - you can contact them on: 0800 02 888 40.
â—Ź The Compassionate Friends is for families who have lost a child of any age - their helpline number is: 0345 123 2304.

You and your partner don’t need to struggle alone - please do keep reaching out.

Take care,
Megan

Dear Vickijake,
I am so sorry that you lost your daughter, especially at such a young age. I have no story to tell about losing a child - my husband died- but grief is grief and I know how much it tears you apart. I just wanted to say that I am putting virtual arms around you both and hoping that you can have a future you will eventually enjoy.
Perhaps you could make a scrapbook about your baby. There must be photos of you pregnant and when she was born. You could write how you felt, both before and after her birth. If this isn’t for you, don’t worry. You will never forget her.
I wish you peace and eventual happiness.
Hugs,
AnnR xx