Struggling

My darling brother has been given a terminal diagnosis he is autistic - but with input has lived independently he has been struggling with lymphoma for 8 years - he does not know yet we go to see his drs on Friday who will tell him! I am dreading his reaction I live in WSM he in Bristol and I stay with him every week! He will not have contact with anyone except family -

Hi, I wanted to reply to your post as I lost my brother too. He was only 36, he had severe mental health issues and drugs and alcohol issues. He had kidney cancer. I miss him every day. I am sending you strength for Friday and I hope you are able to be with your brother as much as possible. It is so unfair and so hard.

Thank you so much for your understanding - I suppose I expected to lose my parents but not my younger brother! I cannot imagine my life without him we are very close! Thank you for your good wishes for Friday

What a dreadful prospect for Friday and I hope you will find the strength to support your brother through this sad time, thinking of you all

1 Like

Thank you for thinking of us - trying to stay positive

1 Like