Struggling

I so need some support.
I have no family who care and my friends are not helping me very much. I feel I can’t go on. The days are relentlessly lonely. I’m exhausted trying to cope on my own with this grief. I need a wee break away but have no one to go with. My heart is broken at my husband’s sudden and avoidable death. I don’t know what to do. I’m lonely and afraid. :cry::broken_heart:

1 Like

Hello Laraine,

I can see that you have made 4 posts of a similar nature in the past 2 months, and I know that @Seaneen will be able to signpost you to some good services.

I had my best friend’s hen do this weekend, and try as I might, I couldn’t keep the tears from flowing but in doing so I was able to really connect with some friends who I haven’t seen since my loss. So, what I mean to say is that there may be friends of yours who are there who would jump at the chance to help you, but just aren’t aware that you need it.

Also, have you had any counselling? People on here have said that that can help. Sending hugs :sparkling_heart:. It’s utterly horrible, I know.