Struggling

I lost my partner in September suddenly in a road traffic accident and I’m struggling to make sense of it, I miss him so much and feel people don’t understand

People on this website will be able to help you. There are people here who have also had a sudden and traumatic loss like yourself and they will understand. That much I can promise. My husband died under different circumstances but having time and knowing does no change the overwhelming pain you feel and unfortunately will continue to feel for a long time. We all put one foot in front of the other every day and just go on. The vast majority probably don’t want to but there is no viable alternative. I don’t know if you are dealing with the Coroner because of the accident but the law is slow and no respecter of peoples feelings. Keep looking at the forum and I am sure some people will come back to you who have had a similar and traumatic loss and they will be able to help you. You may feel alone, we all do, but you are one of many and although it is no comfort listening to other people’s stories can be of help. Take care