Struggling

I feel so lost within myself, I continue to fight each day but I feel as though I’m living for those around me and living miserably for myself. The grief is to much :frowning: honestly the struggles don’t seem to be getting better it’s been 5 months since you left and it still feels like yesterday, when it’s expected you have answers closer. But you left without notice and I can’t get it out my head I could off done somthing, I feel so lost and broken.

1 Like

Hello @Cloud94.

I am so sorry you’re struggling at the moment. Would you like to tell us a bit more about the person you have lost? I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support :blue_heart:

Recently lost my uncle, more like a second dad. I have experienced so much loss lost my grandparents now my uncle I just feel so lost and broken.

That is such a lot to cope with, @Cloud94 - it’s completely understandable that you’re feeling so lost. I hope you find the community to be a support to you. We also offer free counselling if you feel some one-to-one support might help. You can also make an appointment with your GP and ask to be referred to counselling or other support services in your area, if you think some 1-1 support could help.

Take lots of care - keep reaching out,
Seaneen

1 Like

I feel the same sad all the time its been 7 months i feel numb inside have trouble sleeping . Life is not the same miss my beloved so much :sleepy:

1 Like

I’m so sorry for you loss :frowning: it’s a horrible thing to go through, I understand it’s a fact of life but it doesn’t make it any easier. I’m on 36 hours of no sleep it’s up and down. Here if you need to chat

Same. It feels like we’re skipping from one disaster to another, and I’m Googling “Is anyone actually happy in life?” and other depressing topics. Plus regretting my attempts to seek a life less ordinary. :cry:

1 Like