Strugglingwithgrief

Hi everyone I’ve been on here many times and today I’m really struggling with my grief I just want my Robert back I don’t know how to gi on without him I’m missing him terribly all I’ve done all day is cry I’ve just came in from my work and all I’ve done is cry the house feels so empty without him I feel so lonely even though I’ve got good family support and good friends but it’s just not the same until it happens to you you don’t realise how alone you feel sorry for ranting on

Hi Janey,

keep ranting. We all understand. Hope you are feeling a bit better now.

xx

Thanks mel x

Hi Janey

I’m so sorry you feel so low today. Grief is SUCH a lonely thing. I know the need to cry, to look vacantly into nothing as the hopelessness consumes you. I do it myself most days. No matter how low you feel, please know that there are many of us out there who feel that sadness, and that we are here, we are listening, and you are not alone. x

Thank you red k I’m just finding it hard like most of us it’s just the loneliness it hit you like a ton of bricks I’ve not been on my own for over 25 years and I’m finding it hard to adjust to being on my own thanks for caring x