suffering pain of bereavement

Just adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That was just after we got them from a friend who knew we wanted another dog after loosing flash our other dog years ago.went for Teddy and mark my mate handed me George and buyer had let him down so we went home with two

1 Like

Hi all. Had my first counselling session today and went well. Plus finally got the ct scan results and camera down throat is clear. But have to have another colonoscopy in 3 months time as they are still not happy with something

2 Likes

Glad to hear counselling went well. And good they are keeping a close eye on your health
Big hugs :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you. Really appreciated

I talk to sue about what sort of day and what Teddy n George are getting up.say good morning to photos of sue and goodnight as well. It helps me to think sue can hear me.plus constantly smelling sues perfumes all around the house. So there is nothing wrong with saying what sort of day we had .plus i told one of our friends who moaned about me posting photos of my gorgeous fantastic wife sue on sues Facebook page which is set to remembering that is my way of coping with everything. So do whatever gives you comfort

3 Likes