Summer sunshine and grief

same here. I think of our last time together in the same place wherever I go. All was well last time we were there. I had a life. I had a family. I’m contented and felt grateful for everything. It just seems unreal why everything else is the same but she’s no longer here. Why are things going on without my love? Like nothing has happened? My whole world has ended do they know that?
Don’t really think I’d have the same joy in the rest of my life. Certainly I’m on my way of declining until that date comes which I wish to be sooner.

I totally agree. I am sure that certain people think I am OK bacause I put on a brave face in public but it is totally different behind closed doors. The horrible pain and emptiness feeling is unbearable, and like you no amount of money in the world would make me happy just having Jason back and that is what really hurts because it will never happen.

2 Likes

I used to be the kind of person who planned for the future and worked hard to achieve my goal. But now neither money nor success means anything to me. I go on because of my 15 yo daughter. Life sucks. I have no hope for the future.

1 Like

I agree your goals change and outlook but life will carry on and their is a a future because Time creates that. I also have a 16 year old son and he has been an amazing rock. Baby steps and taking each day.