Sundays

Always feel worse on a sunday maybe because im just sitting about doing nothing. I have a wonderful son and daughter but they have their own lives i pray things will eventually settle dow early days only 3 months

3 Likes

hiya, i feel exactly the same as you, i lost my nan 6 months ago feel absolutely lost. my daughters are grown up and doing work and uni i dont like to burden them all the time. im going abroad on Thursday i should be happy and excited but just feel so numb

here if you want to talk it does help

love chelle x

1 Like

I was glad to see this message as Sundays quite often feel harder. Today was more extreme for some reason. Im going through the last few months of my mums life again, and the excruciating end…
It feels lonely doesnt it :frowning:
X

2 Likes

I’m glad I too saw this message. I find Sundays difficult. I feel anxious because there is no plan for the day. Weekend seems to feel endless. Very different from when my H was with me. There was an easy feel about Sundays. Doing nothing together and the time just went. But now ….

1 Like

Im the same i really missed R today just watcged tv n made some dinner early bed i am all over the place some days…just pray for peace and contentment x

I am the same
I have had my daughter with me all week and she has now gone home
I am so sad and lost 5 months since I lost my husband of 47 years and it is not getting any easier especially on a Sunday
Always feel worse on a sunday maybe because im just sitting about doing nothing. I have a wonderful son and daughter but they have their own lives i pray things will eventually settle dow early days only 3 months
[/quote]

@Annie17 I’m so sorry for your loss. I lost my wife of 47 years in October so I’m also 5 months in. I have my son and his family living with me but like you the loneliness of having my loved one wrenched away is still there as it is in my heart as it is in yours. To me sometimes every day seems the same so often I don’t know what day it is or the date without my calendar. It is early days as you say. I have a new grandson here so I’m busy all the time and I go out for a walk every day. My problem is not that time drags but that it seems to go too quickly but that doesn’t make it easier. Love and hugs and keep posting as you need. xx