Take our member survey and help us improve your community

Has the Sue Ryder Online Community helped you? Whether you’ve posted yourself or you prefer just to read, we’d love to hear from you about your experience.

We’re always trying to improve the support available to our members, ensuring the community is as safe, welcoming and supportive as possible - and your feedback is essential to that.

The survey will remain open until 22nd April 2024 - it should only take you a few minutes to complete. We’d like to thank those who have already taken the time to do this - and for those of you who haven’t yet, you can find the link here.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and take care,
Seaneen

2 Likes

I completed the survey, but then I remembered something I’d like to add. How can I do that, please?

Hi @Burgled, although you can’t go back and edit your responses, if you copy the link and paste it in a private or Incognito mode on your browser, you can take it again. Thank you for sharing your thoughts :blue_heart:

1 Like

I’m just giving this thread a little bump for anyone who might want to complete the survey and hasn’t had a chance to yet. Thanks to everyone who has shared their thoughts so far :blue_heart:

Hey soz. Just testing…