Teary.

I’m having a teary day today. I read my husband’s order of service and it all came flooding back. How much I miss him, even his grumpy self. Just typing this is making me cry. I’ve chatted with him and asked his advice. I miss his cuddles, kisses and everything about him. I’m going to go through some photos this afternoon. I need to tidy them away. Is 5his OK. I’m lonely without him. I have joined some groups via the u3a, but I’m new to them so it’s difficult at the moment. Cheers for listening. Just needed to off load. How selfish is that

3 Likes

Camilla 58
No you are not selfish, just some one in pain like all of us and need to offload our awful sadness. Like you I have joined U3A and I participate in several groups. It helps while at the meetings but the pain is still there when I return to an empty house, it is just as bad as ever. It’s nearly two years without my love but that’s no time after 57 years together. I wouldn’t have survived without my children and grandchildren and now even great grandchildren. Love to each and everyone of us
Here who are suffering so much.

1 Like