Tell us what you think of the community

We are interested to hear how the Online Community has helped you. Do you have any ideas on how we can we improve it? Your feedback is valuable to us and we would really like to hear what you think.

Complete our user survey to tell us what you think.

Take part in Sue Ryder’s bereavement support product research
Have you used any Sue Ryder bereavement services, either in person (at one or our centres) or online through our Online Bereavement Community and Online Bereavement Counselling Service?

If so, we’re looking for people to help us with some research about how we might continue to grow our virtual offering to support more people in the future. If you would like to take part and have an hour free on the 6th April, please email online.community@sueryder.org to find out more.

Thank you!

Yeh no prob. Been a great help to me.

1 Like

I have taken a lot of comfort in this site over the last seven months just knowing the feelings and emotions you have at a time of grieving are normal.
It helps to ask others how they cope with issues , the best people to give advice are found on here as they understand what your going through .

2 Likes

Yours is such a well run site. Its so professional and efficient. It caters for us in everyway. I cant speak more highly. Sadly I’ve left the McMillan site because despite their best efforts it just doesn’t deliver- so sad.

I find the site confusing in some ways for older people especially but it is a fabulous way of connecting when you work it out. I have made so many virtual friends. I just wish it were easier to add photo’s etc.

I have found the SR Forum really has helped me to connect with other bereaved people and realise that the feelings and emotions I have been going through are completely normal and are being felt by other people. The sympathy and humour shown to me whilst I have been coming on here have really helped get me through many a dark day.
Thank you for being there