That hand on shoulder that can not be replaced

Just so hard lying here when normally her hand would go on my shoulder to check I’m there. Got her pillow but that’s no replacement

2 Likes

It’s the things like the hand on the shoulder that we miss the most I can’t say if that gets better for me it’s been nearly 12 month and I find myself still missing those things that connectshon the noing your not alone. on this site we are all the same in a sense trying to get through each day we reach out to each other trying to hold each other’s hands through the worst time of our lives so continue to post Iam sorry you find yourself here I wish I could be more helpful just no there are other out there cj

2 Likes

Nothing will be replaced as my husband and I were looking forward to live rest of our life together.

Dying at 39 is it fair? I will never understand…

I totally agree. I thought my girl going at 53 but at 39. I don’t know what to say. All I can say is I know what and how painful it is. I don’t have words to describe the pain. Many times I thought my heart was going to explode

Sorry replying late as I did not notice. Most parents from my son’s school are sending me messages after finding what happened but I feel so uncomfortable. I feel I am the only one suffers or lost the husband.
Life is so cruel…

Life is so cruel. And the pain you feel you won’t be able to describe. It feels and still feels like my heart is being pulled out of my chest.
People may say they understand but you know they don’t. Unless they have gone through this it is impossible to have some understanding.
I’m do sorry about your loss and put or reply to posts when you want. Any time day or night. Sometimes I just needed to share. Usually someone will see it