The joy of flowers...๐Ÿ’

Iโ€™m having building work done at the moment. Itโ€™s hellish without my man here to oversee. However, in amongst the mayhem sits a single vase of flowers which I keep replenished. Such delight. Much has been written on this forum about the joy of nature and we can underestimate the calmness and peace it can give. These flowers at the moment are my little piece of calm. :blush: xx

6 Likes

Understand completely Kate. I also have flowers in my dining and living rooms. Empty vases during the lockdown although I was going out I wasnโ€™t going into town so no flowers for a while. Now more than ever I feel the need for a vase of flowers and get real pleasure from just looking at them. Hard to explain though.
Pat
xx

2 Likes

My love for nature has helped me so much, itโ€™s where I find peace. I love to find a special flowering plant when Iโ€™m on one of my solo adventures. On my recent visit to RHS Harlow Carr I bought this beauty, which will be there thru winter and will flower for a few weeks.

1 Like

Such a lovely post and photo, thank you, Kate. x

Very uplifting San, so thankyou. Like you I have a great love of nature and can find peace also from just being alone in the countryside or gardening. My allotments are full of shrubs and flowers (along with the Veg of course). Nature is truly wonderful if we take the time to watch it unfold. Winter, Spring and summer all has itโ€™s own beauty.
Pat

3 Likes