The loss his so painfull

I lost my dad two weeks ago his funeral next week.i lost my brother july this year my mummy and uncle nov last year. I dont know who iam greving for. I want my mummy so much. I miss them all so much not coping very well at the moement . Just want to stay in my bed not pickup the phone. Yet another part of me wants someone hear. I just wise i coyld be with my family to grieve together but with covid we cant go to each other houses.

Dear @Dorie, it seems like you have lost a lot of people over the past few years. This must be incredibly difficult for you. I don’t really know what to say, what can you say to someone who has lost so many people? You do mention you sometimes want someone to talk to, have you considered bereavement counselling? Sue Ryder provide this service free of charge, online, as do Cruse, over the telephone.

I hope you’re doing ok this evening.

So very sorry for your immense losses and pain. It truly is so incredibly painful & a journey of grief none of us want to be on. I lost my 22 year old son suddenly in June & cannot cope, it’s just so horrendous. I hope you will find strength and support here. The comfort on this forum is strong as everyone understands. Sending love and strength to you xx

1 Like

Thankyou so much for your message x

1 Like

Thankyou for your message the losses i have has happend in last 10 months my mom and uncle nov 2019 my brother last month my dad two weeks ago. Ì just feel so lost and numb at the moement x

1 Like

@Dorie so sorry to hear what an awful time you have had. I ve just lost my dad and it’s like a pain never felt before. Sending you lots of love

1 Like

Sending love and strength, I can’t stop crying it’s so hard. The excruciating pain we feel reflects the depth of our love. It’s so devastating :heart: xx