The loss of my girls

Shellyanne hi I just wanted to say how wonderful you all are with the lovely messages and advice and support I feel I’ve got already. Thank you so much Michelle XX

3 Likes

Dear @Shellyanne

How lovely is your post. The Community is very supportive, so please reach out any time you need to. We are all here for you.

Take care.

Pepsi

Thank you I’m having a very bad day I feel very emotional and mentally exhausted I’ve sobbed alot tday and crying as I’m texting now I know Leah’s free from pain and at peace but my god I miss her and Katie the pain is horrendous but thank you for everyone who has supported me as I will try and support them. XX :heavy_heart_exclamation::two_hearts::bouquet:

You are welcome. It is understandable, grief is a horrible rollercoaster of emotions.

You will get there by taking one day at a time and with the love and support from everyone here, please continue to reach out, you are not alone.

Take care.

Pepsi x

Thank you Pepsi it means so much even my little pug knows I’m so upset he lays across my legs and stares at me bless him I try and look ahead to my holiday and buy toiletries to prepare for it then the overwhelming despair comes over me and stops me in my tracks like it did in Tesco tday I just burst into tears I couldn’t stop it Darren didn’t know what to say it’s just heartbreaking XX :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like