The loss of my son Jamie 😪

I lost my son Jamie to suicide it was very sudden and traumatic. The pain stays with me everyday but I try to focus of my good memories of Jamie. He was a kind loving person but suffered from mental illness . My heart aches every moment but I have to be strong for my other children .

1 Like

Hi Carol, I am so, so sorry for your traguc loss, my heart goes out to you. I recently lost my son tragically, he too suffered mental health issues. It is still very raw and excrutiatingly painful but this site has been a shing light in a very dark place. It really helps to keep posting and reading others comments everyone here understands and feels for you. Sending you lots of love and hugs. Xxxx

2 Likes

Hi Carole and Susan, I lost my daughter Hannah to suicide a year ago.
Its the worst pain in the world. Sending my love to you both xxx

2 Likes

Hi Dawn, Im so so sorry for the loss of your daughter in such tragic circumstances. Sending my deepest sympathies.
Xxx

1 Like

Thank you Susan. I’m trying to be strong for Hannah’s sister but it’s hard putting a front on. Xx

So sorry you have had to join us on here, but I hope you’ll find some of the support you need, the people are so kind and loving.
I always suggest the thread loss of son aged 27. So many on there you feel are your friends. (Susan94 posts there too)
With love to you both, :heart: Ann