The smallest thing can start you crying

Oh I can soo relate to that!! It takes us to places we would rather not really go sometimes and I’m a big advocate of Counselling I describe it a bit like taking a brand new vacuum packed duvet out of its wrappings…once it’s gets air into it, seems to get a life of its own and it becomes unmanageable to put it back in easily. And you just can’t stuff it all away again so easily or like when a Jack in the Box pops up and you have to literally shut jack back into the box to shut him up but it resists. Sometimes the same happens with counselling in my experience.
Be kind to yourself. I was tired and overwhelmed at times especially when I was brave enough or so I thought to reflect on things the sessions brought up. We are all different and all handle this horrible journey in our own, befuddled, bewildered, heartbroken way but we will get through this I believe, not unscathed but not defeated and broken like we feel at times is all the future holds big hugs and luv . Xx
Big hugs and love to you. Xx

2 Likes

I had to wait 2 months before I could ask for counselling and the was on the waiting list for 4 months. Still undecided about whether it is helping, x

3 Likes