The White Feather...

Just signed at the door and taken in a parcel of a Leeds Pottery fruit bowl i ordered and taken in a white envelope letter which was a thank you from the British Heart Foundation and telling me how much was given at my partner Richards funeral-cremation service of which got me going crying again as i was saying " it didn’t save him though did it…" then i came back to the small round kitchen table to open my boxed parcel then saw a small white feather beside it…As my eyes lit up, i talked to the feather and said…" hello, where did you come from…" before kissing it then blowing it outside the back door to freedom in the garden…

Jackie…

1 Like

How lovely, I hope it gave you a lot of comfort x

Jackie that’s lovely. I find myself becoming excited when I see a white feather. I thank Brian everytime for being there on my walk with me. Sometimes I pick them up and bring them home.
Pat xxxxx

1 Like

Jackie

I also believe in the white feathers that are left from our loved ones. I was sat in a market stall on Friday and said in my head to my partner please show me your with me as I said this a white feather blew around me it made my day. I have had a few feathers left for me and I have kept them it gives me great comfort.

Heart break xx

I have a little glass container with my white feathers which always appear when something is or has happened x and yes, I speak to them x

Great idea, I will start bringing home the white feathers and put them in a container.

Pat

If and when i find one, a white feather…i kiss it, then blow it away, to let it go free, as this is what my Richard is now doing, he has been let free…

Jackie…