They are with you ALWAYS!

Most of us feel that our loved ones are always with us but I have an added problem now as I am having very vivid dreams about a partner I had before I met Brian. I have had dreams of him before but never given it a thought, although thought it a bit peculiar.
I had one of him in September, he looked the same as he had when I last saw him which was years ago. He held my hand and told me he didn’t regret the seven years we was together, as he left he said he would be back and then recently I had another dream and in it I was lost on a long dark track and he came and led me to safety. He was quiet and said nothing which was very different to him as he was an extrovert and full of life and this is the weird bit as I told him I loved him, which shocked me when I woke up. The breakup was not a bad one it had just run it’s course and he had met someone else but said he would give her up if I would marry him. I wouldn’t so he married her three weeks later. It didn’t last and he left the area I havent seen or heard anything of him since so why am I having such vivid dreams about him now, I haven’t given him a thought for years. Now I have sorted out old photographs. I also had a dream that said my guardian angel would have long blonde hair and blue eyes, exactly his description when I last saw him. I am now concerned that something has happened to him. Anyone have a knowledge of this sort of thing cause I can’t work it out. I’m grieving for my Brian, not an old love long since gone.
xxxx