They are with you ALWAYS!

I lost my partner 17 months ago. He died in my arms from a massive heart attack. I watched his sole leave his body as I tried cpr and even though he was revived after 20 minutes when the ambulance eventually arrived, his brain had stopped working.
What I wanted to say is that I am a clairvoyant clairaudient and although I do not practise this, I see spirits all the time. My mums husband stays with her after his passing. He talks to me and tells me things I would not know of and tell my mum to give her some sense of being here still. If you see white feathers, these are angels guiding you letting you know they are around. I also have a spirit friend who passed when he were young and he plays fun games by turning off the stereo or tv or my laptop iPad. I would just like you all to know that you can talk to your loved partners who have passed and they will acknowledge you. Don’t be afraid of the bumps in the night or the little noises you hear, as it’s them communicating with you. I’m hearing the names Phill Freda or Fred right now. The message is for you who reads this amongst others. Sending you love :heart: love and Light to you all. Emma. Xxxxx

3 Likes

Hi Emma,

I’m seeing lots of butterflies since my partner passed is this also a sign?

Heart break

Yes, butterflies do mean a resurrection. Spreading your wings to fly, evolving into somthing beautiful, to live your life to the full. What you see and feel is not in your head, you are feeling their love and they love you so much. Xxxx hope this helps. Xx

1 Like

Thank you so much that has made me feel better, I’m so sad at the moment and your kind words have helped me.

Heart break x

I still cry now Heartbreak…it doesn’t go away, it just seems to get a little easier as the days go by. I’m sending you lots of cuddles and :heart: love. Xxxx Your welcome. X

I only wish I could believe as you do it might make the agony of loss easier to bear. I used to believe in afterlife or heaven or whatever people call it but afraid my beliefs have deserted me

Hi Bethany
It is quite common for our faith to be tested when losing a loved one. We often look at mortality in a different way as everything we once knew and believed in has been shaken to the core. It is not a bad thing to question everything. Only when we ask questions do we seek answers. This can be a confusing time as we delve deeper into death and it’s meaning and the meaning of life and all that goes with it. I am a spiritual counsellor and yet my faith was tested but now stronger than ever. Allow yourself to explore what you think and feel x

1 Like

Hi Tinkerbell I too have had many butterflies and brightly coloured and marked moths in our garden as many as 8-9 at a time coming and going mostly seem to go for the lavender hedge we have in the garden.
My wife Jane who passed away last November was no gardener but used to enjoy sitting out in warm weather this year the garden as bloomed exceptionally well best I’ve seen it since we moved in 11 years ago even her orchid and Christmas cactus on the kitchen windowsill look that healthy could this be Janes influence??.
Kind regards and thoughts MM69

Bethany
Your loved one will let you know when you are ready to receive a sign and trust me that sign will leave you in no doubt but it will happen when you least expect it. Relax your thoughts about it all and allow your loved one to comfort you and they will my lovely x

1 Like

It certainly is jane’s influence. She stays with you often. Can you feel the breeze she blows on your face? The sunshine would give her energy from its rays. She loves you dearly. Only you would do. She said she’s sorry she had to rely on you so much. Thank you for your reply.
Sending you much love.
Namaste.
P.s. She will be with you as long as you want her to be she has said.
Take comfort in that knowing.
Tinkerbel. Xxxx

2 Likes

I lost my belief for a long while, but the night my partner died, their were orbs everywhere, in my room like the m62 motorway. Ide never seen somthing like that, but I get messages all the time that I can’t just ignore. I see white shadows in my room and I have an orb that has been photographed next to me. I heard a voice asking me “are you ready” and I took a photo of the orb just after I heard this voice.
You will get your faith back and I’m sorry your loved one were taken away from you. It was just their time. Like us all, we all have our time to be here and when we go. You are a beautiful person. You don’t have to be hard on yourself no more. Do the things you want to do and believe. The magic. It’s real! Don’t do anything silly neither. I feel you are very alone right now, but try reach out to groups especially bereavement groups. You will find a new friend their.
Sending you so much love.
Tinkerbel. Xxxx

I lost my belief for a long while, but the night my partner died, their were orbs everywhere, in my room like the m62 motorway. Ide never seen somthing like that, but I get messages all the time that I can’t just ignore. I see white shadows in my room and I have an orb that has been photographed next to me several times. I heard a voice asking me “are you ready” and I took a photo of the orb just after I heard this voice.
You will get your faith back and I’m sorry your loved one’s were taken away from you. It was just their time. Like us all, we all have our time to be here and when we go. You are a beautiful person. You don’t have to be hard on yourself no more. Do the things you want to do and believe in The magic again. It’s real! I feel you are very alone right now, but try reach out to groups especially bereavement groups. You will find a new friend their.
Sending you so much love.
Tinkerbel. Xxxx

Hi tinkerbel ,I lost my husband just over 3 months ago , we had been married for 50 years . I miss him so much . I just wish he would send me a sign so I know he is not sad . My daughter said she found a white feather in her car but I’ve never seen or heard anything . I just really miss him .love to all Jan xx

Hi their Jan, your white feathers are angels letting you know they are near and supporting your daughter and you. If you ask for the angels to come to you, arc Angel Micheal and you can find other ways to talk to your angels on YouTube where you can get insights to talking to them. They hear you either way, however their is so much information on you tube and it’s where I get my information from. He said he’s not sad, only when he sees you sad. He sees your tears and wishes to hold you again. He’s sorry he went so soon and didn’t mean to leave you behind. He promises to take care of you whilst you sleep and for you not to be afraid if you hear him shuffling around.
He stands beside you to try guide you when your sad. He says when you see your next white feather, you will know he’s around you.
Hope this helps you precious one.
Sending you much love
Tinkerbel. Xxxxx

Hi Tinkerbell

I list my dad nearly 4 months ago and my heart still breaks every day. My mum and dad were married for 50 years and my mum misses him so much. We cared for him during his last months as he became bed bound.
A white feather appeared out of no where on the sideboard next to my mums chair, I had gone in to take my mums cup of tea and put it on the sideboard there was nothing there, when my mum went in she saw the feather and another white feather appeared mysteriously on the landing which my husband saw. On the day of the funeral we were in the family car following my dads herse when my sister saw a white feather float in front of our car. I am sure it was a sign from dad.
I have yet to receive a sign and I struggle every day to stop crying. You words were a comfort to me thank you x

Your feathers are a sure sign of your angels and your dad visiting you. Keep strong because your dad is free and happy now. He says not to cry but to rejoice his life when he were here. He saw you sat their watching him when he was sleeping. He was peaceful then. Go to a spiritualist church. Their is one in Sowerby bridge and Halifax. Just google it and you will find it their under spiritualist church. Be determined that you will hear your dad and it will happen. Believe in the magic as it’s already started with the feathers. Life is beautiful. Stay close to your mum too, she dose need you to lift her day. Things will get easier. If your mum misplaces somthing and cannot find it but then it reappears some where, then that’s your dad playing with you. It’s all to do with spirit, when you can’t explain happenings. Sending you much love. Namaste. Tinkerbel. Xxxxxxxx p.s if you can’t find any of the churches, call me on 07708431189 and I can direct you to one if you were thinking about going their. X. Xxxx

1 Like

I lost my mum 4 weeks ago today the night after she died I had the most vivid dream. She looked well and healthy not ill. She was dressed in her normal clothes not the hospital gown. We hugged so tight. We couldn’t hug properly in the hospital because she was in so much pain. She kissed me on the lips several times and then said I love you so much. Could this have really been her? When I went to mum and dads house on the day of the funeral. The jacket she wore in my dream dad had hung up on the wall in the conservatory. I had never seen it before

Oh wow, I’m crying, how beautiful. Yes it was your mum and she wore the jacket so you believe that it was her in your dream. You are also gifted and can help many people with your gift. Your mum stays with you and sometimes a dream of them is an easer way for them to contact you. Sending you lots of love and light. Xx x x Tinkerbel. X

2 Likes

If only I could I have tried and the only way is through a medium I wish she would contact me

Hi tinkerbel , thank you for replying so quickly. I really hope I see a white feather soon as it would help me so much. Every day for nearly 14 weeks I’ve cried for him ,he was such a happy person always the life and soul of the party , just so quiet and empty without him. Love to everyone xx Jan xx

1 Like