Things I'm thankful for

I’m thankful for having had you in my life. I’m thankful for you loving me. I’m thankful for my love for you. I’m thankful that you were my best friend. I’m thankful that I found my soulmate. I’m thankful for the years we had together. I’m thankful for my memories of you. I’m thankful that I experienced true love with you. A love that goes so deep and two hearts that beat as one and two souls entwined forever. I’m thankful for our love that will last forever. I’m thankful to you for giving me the best and happiest years of my life. I’m thankful to you for making me a better person and completing me and making me whole. I’m thankful to our pets for the love they give me and giving me a reason to keep going. I’m thankful for the amazing kind gentle beautiful intelligent funny woman you were. I’m thankful for all I had with you. I’m thankful to you for always believing in me and never giving up on me. I’m thankful to God for all the times he has helped and guided me in my life and for my faith and the inner strength he gives me. I’m thankful to you for the strength you still give me even though you are gone to keep fighting everyday and I will do my best for you and our babies. I’m thankful to this community and all those on it who help and support eachother even though they are going through heartbreak themselves and for all the compassion and caring they show to others and to all the staff and volunteers. Thank you all so very much. Love and hugs xxx

7 Likes

So beautifully said and so positive. In a time when we are so broken because of losing the one person who meant the world to us it is really nice to look at things the way you have said them
xxx

2 Likes

Beautiful words, Casey. Thank you for expressing your very special love together with all of us x

1 Like

Beautiful and so true and I’m thankful that you wrote on here for me to see.
Everyone take care xx
John

1 Like

Morning Casey we are so lucky we had special people who loved us they will always be in our heart forevermore lv annie x x x

That’s a beautiful message.

Thank you.

X