Thoughts and feelings

It will 19 months this month since you died. I miss you so very much every second of everyday. I love you more than any words could ever express. You are the love of my life, my soulmate, my reason for being. Who am I withoutyou? Your death has changed me so much. I have always been empathic but now even more so. But mainly only for people who are bereaved. I’m a lost empty shell without you. You gave me the happiest and best years of my life and gave me so much love and showed me what real love was. I am so glad that I had you in my life and for the years we had together. Though they weren’t long enough. I was meant to grow old with you. I do carry you with me and I will do so all my life. I will never stop loving you. I can’t it’s not possible. I truly believe we were made for eachother. I have times where I can think of you and smile especially when I imagine you smiling. Your smile would light up a room. I would get so lost looking into your eyes. Eyes are windows to the soul and your soul was so beautiful as are you. I am a better woman because of you and you showed me it’s ok to show my vulnerable side. Not something I have shown to many people. I have spent everyday alone since you died apart from our pets. My family don’t bother with me. But then I don’t reach out to them either what’s the point.This is the longest I have lived alone in my adult life. Everyday is such a battle and I’m so very tired babe. But I won’t give up, I will keep trying for you and our babies. I feel like I just muddle through each day and nothing makes any sense withoutyou. You are an amazing lady with such a kind a beautiful loving soul and the most beautiful woman I have ever had the pleasure to know. So intelligent, funny and witty. A great sense of humour. You always made me laugh. I miss our banter. I miss everything about you and I so miss hearing your voice. You know in all my years only 2 people have ever made me feel safe. One was my mum and the other was you. Life scares me withoutyou in it. Be at peace my beautiful darling. I love you my sweet beautiful perfect Irish rose :rose: and I always will. My :heart: is yours forever and every tear I shed is filled with love for you. Yours always casey xxxxx

6 Likes

Dear Casey such lovely words to your Beautiful Pauline she is looking down on you and is so proud of you. Big hugs to you. X

1 Like

@Jen153 dear jen thank you. I do hope so. All i can do for her now is to keep going and try to make her proud. I hope you are doing as ok as you can . Thank you for the hugs. Sending you hugs x

Dear Casey thats all we can do is keep going you for Pauline me for Peter like you I have a fur baby called Drift who keeps me going for walks. Thank you for the hugs sending you hugs too. X