Today has been difficult

Today has been so difficult, horrible really i feel as though I’ve had some sort of melt down. I miss my Sister so so much and right now i can’t accept she is gone…i hate life and the world i am beyond sad

3 Likes

Hi @Nandy ,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Alex

I’m sorry for your loss. I just lost my sister…I have 4 sisters but Vicky was my person…we were very close in age and people always asked if we were twins… Irish twins and thick as thieves…the pain of losing her is almost unbearable but in honor of my sis I will step forward each day and find a little joy and use my love for her to make a difference in someone else’s life…

1 Like

I’ve just recently lost my brother, we were Irish twins too. I’m in so much pain. I’m so sorry for your loss, I’m sure you miss Vicky so much.

Hi, how are doing? Losing a sibling that is also your Irish twin is so unbelievably hard. I’m just walking through my days in a brain fog…seems like I just cant put it all place.
I have been trying to stay busy. And at times feel some relief from the grief. My sister would not want me to feel so muchpain because of her passing but it’s impossible not to.
So I step forward each day and honor her by trying to find the joy and beauty of life that was so easy to find when she was here.
Working in my garden helps and walking helps me to sort through my feelings…it’s not easy but we can do this❤️

2 Likes