Today - my Philmore's 67th birthday

Happy heavenly birthday, my Hasi-Bear. I am missing you lots and sending you lots and lots of hugs and kisses.

19 Likes

Lovely picture and message. I feel your love for him. Sending a virtual hug. :people_hugging:

2 Likes

@Annaessex

Sending you a big hug today.

Lovely photo

2 Likes

Lovely photo
Take care :heart:

1 Like

My partner’s is tomorrow - first since she passed.
Wishing you all the strength you need for today

6 Likes

Dear @Annaessex and @MemoriesOfUs

Loads of love, hugs and strength to you both.
:yellow_heart::hugs::pray:

3 Likes

Sending you hugs.

3 Likes

Dear MemoriesOfUs, I am thinking of you and hope your day will only have good memories with your loved one. It is always hard to have birthdays without partners. I still have his present and birthday card from last his last birthday hidden away. I just cannot look at them. Sending you love and hugs.

2 Likes

Hopefully having happy memories of your loved one between the tears
Sending you hugs :hugs: xx

3 Likes

@Annaessex thanks so much - I do appreciate it :hugs:
Took morning off work and went to grave to spend time with her.
Decided I would try embrace it, rather than bury my head in sand and bought a teddy and card for her grave and made a tribute clip
Tough morning :disappointed_relieved: Aren’t they all

2 Likes

Thank you @Pixiecat - appreciate it.
Emotional day

2 Likes

@Annaessex What a lovely photo. Thank you for sharing it with us. Sending a virtual hug. x Ann

1 Like

Thank you for all your lovely messages. The photo was taken on our holidays at the cottage in Litcham, Norfolk. We loved this place, it was always so relaxing - we even thought to move there when Philmore retires. Well, Karma was against us.

3 Likes

@ Annaessex /Lots of hugs and love to you… May you be blessed with God’s comfort and grace… Love never dies. :two_hearts:

4 Likes