Todays date.

Thank you Jim x

Thank you x

Totally relate to how you feel . I lost my son in October 2019, just before Covid . Miss him so so much … such a lovely man … my boy X

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear you’ve lost your son, even after 19 years the pain lies within me, I long every day for my boy, on the outside I cope, but inside I am broken, there is an emptiness that I cannot fill, Steve was 26 with all his dreams and life before him, he died that day, and so did a huge piece of me, sending you a hug x

Thank you so much xx Same here pretty much - had a good cry last night - spend most of my time pulling it in , trying to be strong . My son would have been 40 this December , we will still celebrate with him xxx

1 Like

My daughter died after suffering from cancer for a few months. It was so unexpected, she was always fit and healthy and full of life. I’m healing gradually, trying to keep strong for her daughter and my sons, we all support each other and miss her terribly. Thanks for replying.

2 Likes

i lost my son on tje 26th November to stage 4 lung cancer, he never smoked and was fit and healthy, he was 24 years old. he was only diagnosed 31st August and lasted 12 weeks and 3 days. i am in so much pain, its unbearable and all i ro is cry and beg for him to come back