Too much loss

I have had so much loss the last 3 years. 2 cousins 2 weeks apart, My brother and my stepdad 6 months apart 3 years ago. Last year in October my aunt then my stepmother 3 weeks apart. Then this year my nan was admitted to hospital in January, where me and my partner visited everyday. She finally came home in April then died at home 3 days later. I feel like I haven’t managed to grieve properly for any of my family as I’ve tried to keep it together and be there for everyone else. I’m sad all the time and also suffering with multiple health issues. My doctor suggested this site, so I thought I’d give it a go…..

4 Likes

Hi Kris it seems to me that you could do with some counselling. My wife found it very difficult to come to terms with the death of her mother and it took a couple of tries but she found a therapist that helped her comes to terms with her pain. This site is very good and in some senses is a form of therapy as you can talk to people who understand the suffering involved in a bereavement. When my wife died her last breath was a call to her mum. I hope they are together in heaven now and your loved ones too
Wishing you all the best Tom
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes