Too much loss

Just feel i need advice. Ive unfortunately lost 7 family members and a childhood friend in 18 months. Also during this time my relationship broke down and ended. So feeling rather numb from the whole experience. 2 members were my dear dad and gran.
Im a very positive person and feel life is for living but just lately im wondering if i need help processing things. My cousin & his wife passed in the last 2 weeks so this has brought all the feelings back to my mind about the loss of everyone else. Feeling rather sad but at the same time want to enjoy living xx

Hello @Claire1978 ,

I can see that you’re new to the community, so I wanted to say that I am so sorry for the loss of 7 family members and a childhood friend that brings you here.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that may help right now.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Alex

1 Like

So sorry to hear about all your losses. I also lost a lot of family in a short period of time. I felt that I had not had time to grieve before the next loss and the grief just builds until you feel about to explode. It is hard and very frightening.
I don’t have any answers, just to say that we are all here for you, telling us your story helps if you want to share. Nobody will judge, everyone will just offer unconditional support. Xx

1 Like

I feel confused has to how to feel most days. Just feel numb and sad.
The rest of the family are going through greif too and we support each other and talk about it. Nothing however changes my mood. Im not one for medication and want to sort my mood myself.
I guess grief is a personal journey i need to go on.