trapped in the past

Even before I lost my mum I been trapped in the 80s. I listen to non stop 80s most days. Got a retro console, cry if I see nostalgia videos on Tik Tok, belong to a 70s, 80s group on FB. If I could go back I would, hate today’s world and what it stands for. It’s not my time period no more and struggle to relate to it. Then I lost my mum August last year.

1 Like

Hi, I’m 24 and also HATE how the world is. Can not stand it, really!! It’s okay to think about the past but you literally can not to anything nor to change the future, we have no control. My advice is just do what ever and I mean DO WHAT EVER you want to make you feel any bit of a happier emotion. Nobody is thinking about you apart from yourself. Maybe look into groups that are around the happier times like the 80’s? I’m sure there are a lot of people who hate how the world has changed. Here if you want a chat :slight_smile:

Thank You, yeah it’s very tough now. The lack of compassion does me and isolated today’s world has made people feel.

lack of everything from people is just soul destroying, it is horrible but you are not alone