Trying to keep those memories

I’m trying to be buzy but having to take tranquilizers at night over my grief of a best friend who passed over last weekend…
I’m having photos printed and putting them in keyrings as a reminder to me and my lost loved ones to keep their memories close to my heart.
I love them all sooooo much, my thoughts will never seize as long as I am here and beyond.
:pray::pray::broken_heart::broken_heart::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower:

1 Like

Hello MissyEllieC, what a lovely thought and yes very creative. Life will get better and hopefully you will find you can sleep without pills. You should feel very proud of yourself for being positive and active, I know how hard it is to be left alone without your loved ones. Please keep posting with you creative ideas it is good for many of us. Bless you xx

1 Like

Hey Sue,
Thanks for the lovely response, I appreciate that, yes of course I’ll keep posting my ideas and inspiration to you all, if it helps me it will help others.
My latest at the moment is at one with nature, hugging a tree, believe me, away from people, stay focused and give it all your emotion plus I meditate at home too.
Hope you will find this inspiring and useful my dear xoxo El

1 Like