Two years have passed but I feel worse

Hi, I lost my sister in 2020 to cancer. I’m finding it harder now than I did closer to the time.

2 Likes

Hello @Jenny1, I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. Two years is not a long time at all and it is understandable that you are finding things hard. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share some of our resources with you in case you found them helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Take care,

Seaneen

I totally understand it’s 3 yrs since I lost my husband but also lost my mam last year I’m worse now

Jenny1 I know exactly what you mean I lost my husband two years ago and it far from feels any better I think the fact that everyday is more confirmation that they are not coming back makes it worse.

1 Like

I’m 3 years in and I’m still struggling after losing my husband and then my mam last year wish there were still here