Up and down

Hi Everyone

What a shame we are caring people with lots of heart to share and the one we want to also share with is no longer there to laugh with cry with and even argue with. Like you say those people complaining about their spouses are lucky they still have them to complain about!!! I am having a bad day, the sun is shining and I cant be bothered with it or anything else, I know my family care but they don’t understand how heart breaking this whole affair is and I guess I wouldn’t have when I was in my complete and happy world.

Take care of yourselves and thank you for just being there, LOL Chrissy

Hi Chrissy …I’m like that I hate sunny days it’s been 11 weeks for me now …and I just want miserable weather to match my mood …I want the rain and cold …saying that the thought of Christmas with my little boy and girl without daddy terifys me …the cosy nights in watching Christmas movies …my friends with husband’s keep going on about Christmas presents already what there spending …that gets me down too…it’s hard enough telling my kids daddy not here but telling them they can’t have what they used to…I know Christmas is not about that…but I feel like I want to over compensate …everything is such a struggle …I feel like I should get a job straight away so I’m not judged by others …my kids are only 4 and five and I was a stay at home mum …my hubby worked hard so that I could stay with them…so sorry I tend to reply on here then go off in something else

Hi Chrissy people have no idea what this is like until they have experienced it. I’m sure we were all the same when our husbands or partners were alive. People mean well but say the silliest things. I hope your day gets better. Take care. Kay. Xx

Hi Chrissy I feel the same about the weather the lovely days during summer meant nothing the things that James did that annoyed me I would give anything to have it back.

Christine x

Like you I prefer the dark nights when I can shut the curtains and be in my own world . On the sunny days and evenings I can hear people chatting in their gardens or having bbqs and my loneliness is overwhelming, even more so than usual .x