Up at 4 am nd missing mom

Just felt like posting here. It’s 4 am in Seattle and I can’t sleep
I want my mom back
I m begging God if he exists to give mumma back
I’m only 31 and everyone I know my age has their moms
This is so wrong. No illness ever and gone.
Mummaaaaaaaaaa I need you. .

1 Like

Dear @MummasDaughter

I am sorry for your loss. You can post here any time. We are here for you. My father suddenly died of a cardiac arrest and I never got to say goodbye. I feel your pain and understand the emptiness. 17 years on and I still want my dad back.

Your mum lives in your heart and will always be with you whereever you go and you have the wonderful memories you shared together. Hold onto these memories and you will get through each day . Be gentle with yourself.

Please continue to reach out here and take care of yourself.

Pepsi

1 Like

Thanks Pepsi. I’m sorry for your loss.
I am not able to function much. Thanks for reaching out and yes I will keep posting here as this is the only place that keeps me going.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss . My hubby went to Seattle and said it was a fantastic experience. Its so hard losing our loved ones and at such a young age makes it even more difficult. It’s a very cruel world and so hard to carry on I feel like giving up there’s nothing left for me without my husband :broken_heart: all the best to you and keep reading the posts on here we are all very supportive and we do care x

I’m sorry for your loss. I’m 31 I was 30 when I lost my mum in December. Like you said most people our age still have there mums. There is so much I want to talk to my mum about but I can’t. I have other people around me but it’s not the same as my mum. I miss her so much

2 Likes

Life is unfair. I know bad ppl ( who are not nice to others) still alive and living a perfect life. Our people didn’t deserve this. We didn’t deserve this. This is a never ending pain period we are in. I am so mad and so angry. I am in so much pain. I need my mom the most. I am nothing without her. But I think she is with me. I m watching Matt Fraser psychic medium videos on YouTube and have started believing that there is life after death and our loved ones are always around and I know my mom can never leave me. Her life revolves around me.

So sorry for your loss. We are going through exact same situation. This is so tough. We need our mothers. This was not there time to go and this was not our time to live without our moms. I’m in so much pain and I don’t think I will ever be ok anymore.

1 Like

Read this somewhere—
“While there’s nothing good that comes out of the death of someone you love, but I have learned this: the magnitude and bottomlessness of the pain you feel is a testament to the love you shared. And while I don’t ever expect to arrive at a point in life where I’m alright with the fact that my mother is gone, I know that I am so, so lucky to have loved and been loved that much by anyone.”

2 Likes

Hi, I understand completely. I lost my mum when I was 21 and I’m still struggling. You will have good days and bad days, but know you are not alone in your pain.