Wanted to say hi

Good afternoon,

I am writing this to say hi and give a brief introduction.

I was a single parent who tragically lost her only child, my beautiful lovely daughter, to a very rare brain tumour in 2022.In fact since discovered she is the only one in the world with this type.She found it so so hard from discovery in 2018 till she passed.

Totally lost without her.

4 Likes

Dear @Foxy800

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. Thank you for bravely reaching out and giving a brief introduction, this is not always easy.

It is understandable that you feel totally lost without your daughter. Many of our members have experienced the devastating loss of a child and will understand some of what you are going through. You may want to reach out to the following organisations below for help and support.

• Child Bereavement UK support families with the loss of a child. They also support bereaved children. You can call their helpline on 0800 02 888 40.
  • The Compassionate Friends support families who have lost a child of any age. You can call them on 0345 123 2304

Sue Ryder also has some resources which can help you cope with your grief.

We are here for you and understand the pain of losing a loved one, please keep reaching out at any time. You are not alone.

Take care.

Peppers xx

I feel for you ,it so hard to lose a child at any age, they should not go before their parents . When you see all the cruel people in the world you wonder why not them instead,and then
you think well they have or had a father and mother. I met someone today who used to meet my son on the buses ( my son had learning disability) .They asked how he was, I told them he died of secondary bone cancer, they said he was such a nice man ,always joking ,laughing and making people smile on the bus. He loved life and best of all he loved people. This cancer is such a horrid and calus thing. I think we just have to think that we had the pleasure of being their parents

1 Like

It is definitely so so hard.I am literally just existing not living. The mental health team r literally no help and think giving me high dose of antidepressants with help!xx

Thank u.I already have dealings with some of them.

1 Like

I lost my beautiful daughter in November to a rare form of leukaemia, she had just turned 16 x