Wedding anniversary

So July 18 was our wedding anniversary would have been 26 wonderful years together but I lost you before we could celebrate
Every day is still so hard you missed the birth of your first grandson he is the most gorgeous little person in the world and I’m so sad you will never get to hold him cuddle him and love him like i know you would have
I wish you was here life is nothing without you I just exist nothing more
I try to get through each day best I can sometimes putting on the fakest smile to make everyone think I’m ok wen really all I want is you here to hold me and kiss me and tell me everything is ok
You was the best thing in my life and I should have told you this every day but I’m know you knew this
I will always love my darling I miss you so much I’d give anything to have you back here with me
I LOVE YOU :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Our wedding anniversary was in July too. I have only recently lost my husband and i know the day would have been so painful for you, as it was for me. Sending love.

1 Like

Hi TIP I’m so sorry for your loss the pain is indescribable isn’t it I just hope you can get through it ?
I lost Robert 12 week ago and the pain is still as bad as the day he left
Love and hugs to you xxx

Morning I lost Gra 5 weeks as yesterday the pain is so intense. I want to get of this awful ride we are on. I just want him backbto tell me its all ok. Xxx

2 Likes