Wedding ring

Do you still wear your wedding ring?
I do

8 Likes

Absolutely and I have my wife’s on a chain around my neck.

3 Likes

Yes and I always will

4 Likes

Yes, I don’t intend to take it off. I have also been wearing his wedding ring since they took it off his hand at the hospital. It is too big for my ring finger so I wear it on my middle finger.
My friend had her ring and her husband’s ring melted down and made into one ring after her husband died. I think that is a nice idea.
Xx

4 Likes

I wear my husbands on a chain . Xxx

4 Likes

Yes. Can’t imagine ever taking it off.
I plan to turn his into a necklace with some of his ashes. When I can be motivated to do something about it - getting stuff done is a bit of a difficulty at the moment. Xx

4 Likes

I know whatvyou mean try to get motivated into anything is a no no at the moment. I am really struggling. Xxxx

2 Likes

Yes I still wear mine. I have no intention of taking it off.X

4 Likes

Me neither :heart:

2 Likes

I’ll never stop wearing my wedding ring because I’m still married. We never said ‘until death do us part’ we always said ‘For ever and a day’.

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more - I’m still very married!!!

3 Likes

Yes me too. My husband wore two rings. I have given one each to our sons.

3 Likes

We got married in Gretna Green , 2022! We never said till death do we part , it was “for as long as we both live “, so I am still alive so I am still married in my eyes to Nick x

6 Likes

I will stay married to him forever x

5 Likes

I’m married forever too

5 Likes

Me too I find it a comfort :heart:

8 Likes

Me too
I’ll never take it off, we will always be married
He’s my husband and I am his wife
X x

5 Likes

So do I,I feel her ring on my chain is close to my heart,and so is she.all the best.Ron.

7 Likes

I object to being called a widow. I’m a wife and Mark is my husband I’ll always wear my wedding ring :broken_heart:

8 Likes

Alan put it on my finger so I shall always wear my wedding ring, we are still married.

6 Likes