Weight loss

We all need a little faith to carry on.

2 Likes

Hi that’s the only thing that keeps me going . One day soon hopefully I will be back in my husbands loving arms where I belong .

2 Likes

That’s what I pray for every night. Take care. xxxxx

3 Likes

You will, I know you will

3 Likes

I ask him every night to come and get me . But 11 months on and I’m still here . But one night he will xtake carex

3 Likes

Same here. All I can do until that time comes is to tell our grandson’s how much I love them and what a wonderful person their granda was.

Two years for me next month - a date never to be written or spoken.

Take care. xxx

2 Likes

I’m going to pause now for tears. I’d give anything to hold her once more.

4 Likes

I know how you feel . Goodnight x

3 Likes

Take care. Thinking of us all on a journey we could never have imagined. xx

2 Likes

Weight gain for me.
First the lockdown -boredom - then losing hubby last year - comforting eating.

When the family come it’s make your own sandwich but I haven’t had them for a sit down meal as I suffer from. “empty chair syndrome” .
Dad will always be missed.

I must try better & give myself a shake.
G. X

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’ve just been reading through all your posts and can relate to comments that you all have made. Lack of interest in food with weight loss of 2 stone for me. I force myself to eat. Asking for partner to come and get me. My husband always cooked at Christmas (and at other times). How our lives are intertwined without even knowing each other. It really is the worst of times.x

6 Likes

Hi I don’t comfort eat . I comfort smoke . Definetly not healthy . We just do what we can to get through the day and night . Xtake carex

1 Like

Hi , yes I think when posting on here we sort of relate to other people’s lives . And now we are all the same . Just trying to get through each day . Heartbreaking . Xtake carex

2 Likes

Da iawn i chi

2 Likes

Diolch. xx

I still cook for two and put a meal in the freezer for another day. I get a lift to the Musuem where I volunteer at the weekend and give the extra meals to them as they too live alone. I too have lost weight and although I make myself eat the weight hasn’t gone back on. Bora da from Sir Mon

1 Like

Cheese sandwich for me and if I feel like pushing the boat out, a microwaved jacket potato! Am I losing weight? No, too much chocolate and far too many lattes with 30p muffin when available.
Ian did all the cooking and so after 15 months, this is the result. X

2 Likes

Hi, coffee and cigs seem to keep me going . Maybe a bag of crisps and a lump of cheese. I keep buying fruit , to try and be healthy . But it just sits in fruit bowl , till it starts to rot . At least the thought is there . Xtake carex

2 Likes