What a year!?

On Feb this year my dearest friends died suddenly aged just 56…I still can’t get my head around it… I miss her so much…

Going forward to 5th of this month 5/7/22 I lost my mum… Mum was in so much pain had lost so much weight and didn’t have the strength to fight any more… I know its only been under 4 weeks but I still hide away and cry… And feel ashamed doing this… Everyone thinks I’m coping do well when I’m not…

4 Likes

Hi Shaz
So sorry for your pain, don’t feel ashamed of your grief it’s natural. Hiding away is instinctive because it’s hard to face people & have to acknowledge that what’s happened is real.
When my husband passed away it was a few months before lockdown & I didn’t have to go out then & pretend I was ok. I’m still finding it difficult all this time on.
Sharing your feelings is a good way of at least getting things out of your head, I’ve found this support group invaluable.
Take care :heart:X

1 Like

@Shaz so sorry for you losing 2 special people.
I lost my Mam 7 weeks ago, :cry: I’m absolutely shattered she was everything to me
Take one day at a time my lovely, or hour by hour. It’s Still early days for the both of us isn’t it
Try give yourself a break from grieving every day, even to have a little walk or watch a.film.
I still.myself don’t do anything apart from walk my dog, I sit at home all day. I was my mams full time carer aswell so really lost.
Always here for chats keep strong

3 Likes