What help is out there

Iv just had enough and things are getting on top of me what free help is out there please thank you

1 Like

Hi @Kazzer,

I’m sorry to hear that things are getting on top of you. I can see you’ve had a difficult few days, and I’m glad you’re reaching out for support.

There is lots of free support out there. Here are some options for you to explore:

• Samaritans are available 24/7 to talk about anything that you are worried about in confidence. You can call them on 116 123.
  • Shout are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text SHOUT to 85258 and talk to them about anything.
  • You can also find your local NHS urgent mental health helpline .

We offer free online bereavement counselling. Sessions are held via video chat so you can attend from home. There’s more information about this service here: sueryder.org/counselling.

Our Grief Coach text service is also free. It sends personalised text support to you, and to friends and family to enable them to support you, if you choose to.

CruseChat is a free service where you can chat to a counsellor by messaging them online.

You deserve care and support so please, @Kazzer, get in touch with one of these services.

Take care,

Seaneen

2 Likes