What to do now sacha49

Well what can I say my brother turned into a snake :snake: he told me that I can’t get him out of the house and that I am bulling him to move out all I asked was £80 a month because I am settled with a council property that I can’t make him move out he told me that he don’t have a sister and he wants nothing to do with me all I have done is give give give he throw it in my face that I don’t keep the home insured he has to maintain it but like I told him if we had tentants we would take it out of the money each month then that he has to keep Rosie my mums dog he made me get rid of her other dog I had to find him a home which I did he left me to deal with her financial problems which I didn’t mind but all I have done is so I didn’t lose my only brother our mum wouldn’t want that our mum always said to look after each other now it’s broke I can’t forgive him he hurt me beyond belief I have always looked up to my mum as she looked after her 1 brother and 3 sisters till the day she dyed I want to follow her in her footsteps but my brother broke me I have two girls and a wonderful partner that I must focus on now their my rock x

1 Like

I hope you can sort things out and feel better x take care look after yourself

1 Like

Family fractures! That sadly seems to be a bit of a common problem in my experience after a death, particularly when it’s the Mum. It has happened with my family. All 5 siblings no longer speak to each other since 3 weeks after our Mums death. One sister in particular has been the catalyst for most of it. She has her own long standing mental health issues, she is a narcissist who has being seeing a Consultant Psychiatrist for the last 11 years with no apparent improvement in her behaviour And has caused mayhem since Mum died. It’s like Mum was keeping us all in line, especially my Sister. and now Mum has gone we have all regressed to acting little children. I left my family 53 years ago as I didn’t like how they behaved even back then but because of Mums ill Health I moved back there for the last 17 months to help look after her and it’s been a nightmare trying to deal with them. They are all co-dependent on each other and have been constantly feuding with each other throughout the years. Bloody nightmare that has now gone ballistic. My advice is to look after yourself knowing that you have done the right thing. Your brother seems to be taking out his grief and anger on you. Protect yourself. You need some space away from him and the situation right now. Take a step back. Sending love to you :heart:

1 Like

Forgot to add my Sister has now moved into my Mums flat and is refusing to move out…even though she has her own house 15 mins away. She says she deserves it! And is actively marketing her place for rental. She says we will have to take her to court to I get her out!
My Mums last words to me 6 hours before she died were “Be careful”! Wise words as ever Mum. Xx

1 Like

Thank you it’s so not nice I never thought my brother would be this way he changed once our mum died her words where look after each other I did look after all of my family the little family that we have I let him take what he wanted and he just turned nasty I have told my two girls that we don’t need him in our life and he will be a only old man xx you stay strong as well we can hold are head up high and know we are the better person xx