What to do?

I dont want to carry on anymore. I dont understand why i am still grieving when my loss was 2009

1 Like

Hi @Sammi,

I’m sorry to hear you’re feeling this way. I’m hearing how painful this is all feeling and I want you to know that you’re not alone. There’s always someone out there to help you through this.

It’s important to know that there is no timeline on grief and there’s no right or wrong way to grieve.

It sounds like you’re looking for support and I’m glad that you’ve been able to talk about how you’re feeling here.

There is lots of other support out there, and I would really encourage you to reach out and speak to someone about how you are feeling.

• Samaritans are available 24/7 to talk about anything that you are worried about in confidence. You can call them on 116 123.

• Shout are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text REMEDY to 85258 and talk to them about anything.

• You can also find your local NHS urgent mental health helpline.

Sue Ryder offers an online bereavement counselling service. This is a free service and sessions are held via video chat so you can attend from home. There’s more information about this service here: sueryder.org/counselling.

You can also make an appointment with your GP and ask to be referred to counselling or other support services in your area.

Please do take care of yourself,
Becca :blue_heart:
Online Community Team

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. Also thanks for the different services that you mentioned x

1 Like