Whatever i have got ahead of me, i dont want it...

I am crying talking to Richard and telling him all about the places we once visited, and asking if he remembers…The villages open gardens, the Stately Homes craft fairs where we rarely bought any craft, just come away with cheese, pork pie, fudge, speciality sausages, everything but craft, oh their was the hand made Birthday and Christmas cards and maybe the odd piece of jewellery but we enjoyed the walking around inside and outside the marquee tents, sometimes their was outside Morris Dancing…then the walks around the gardens, its lakes…I am part laughing and part crying as i am asking my Richard if he remembers the silly little things we travelled all that way, and bought tickets just to buy foodstuff and not actual crafts but we enjoyed them very much all the same, and as we watched them make or do the crafts outside was enjoyable and fun to know how, the iron gates, the wicker basket making…Well this was our life really, that and village open gardens…We had even travelled to go see the hot air balloons but the weather was fowl and it got abandoned so nothing left the ground nor did we see anything get blown up…but again we still enjoyed going in and out of the tents, and bought hot dog - burger in bun, and teas to warm us up…

Jackie…