Where do i begin...

This is my first time doing this so apologies in advance if i share too less/much. My beautiful 6 month old daughter passed away so suddenly christmas 2016. The awful memories of that day are with me forever from that day but sometimes i want to be able to beam with pride at how beautiful she was and such a calm happy baby always smiling and giggling. Im so scared those memories will fade. To me ots still like yesterday but everyone else i the world has moved on…im struggling to!! I still have no answers as they couldnt conclude a decision. No answers makes it harder to deal with the healin process.

5 Likes

Beckie
Oh my dear I do feel for you in your pain. I don’t have any answers but I do wish you will eventually find some peace but always remember your darling daughter in a happy space. As you still remember her now I’m sure you always will, as all of us will remember our loved ones.

3 Likes

Hello @Bekki,

I can see that you’re new to the community - I’m so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter. Please do share as little or as much with us as you feel comfortable with - we’re here for you.

I hope that you find the community to be a support to you. You might also find these organisations helpful, too.

You mention that you’re worried about your memories fading. Some of our members have found it helpful to create a memory box. We have a support page on getting started with memory boxes here.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Seaneen

2 Likes

Hiya thank u so much for ur reply… at the time u think its only happened to you like ir the unluckiest person in the world but ive come to realise there are so many other people experiencing the same things and im now ready to start a new healing stage. Ive been going back and forth for the last 6 yrs having no answers and being angry. Im so so lucky that im able to share fond memories and im extremely lucky i got to spend those precious 6 months with her. I really appreciate this group thank u so much xx

3 Likes

Thank u so much for your kind words carol. Its very much appreciated. Peace is what im look9ng for and im sure ill find it eventually. Its took so long to even think about something like this but knowing im not the only one dealing with heartache somehow helps. Like im not alone in my greif xx

2 Likes

You are not alone in your grief at all. I lost my son aged 35 in March, have never experienced pain like it. I’m not sure if this helps but I lost my parents in the last few years, I know it’s totally different circumstances, but you do find peace eventually. With my son it’s so different grief, but have good and bad days. I really hope you find peace but remember the good days, and happy smiling face❤️ xx

2 Likes