White feathers

While at my friend’s house a few weeks ago I was telling her that we were going to start sorting through mark’s sports memorabilia collection and weren’t sure what to do with it but thinking we would probably sell some of it. Just as I said that I looked out the window and a white feather was floating slowly down.
Today someone came to collect the first thing we have sold and this morning there was a white feather on the mat in the kitchen doorway. Mark did leave a note saying to sell if we wanted and and I know a lot of people don’t believe in feathers and other things being messages but I like to think it’s his way of showing his approval.
It’s not easy and I know it’s the right thing to do but my anxiety has returned with a vengeance this weekend.
Xx

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing this @Barbara61. I hope you’re feeling a little better today :blue_heart:

1 Like

i believe in white feathers. When Bri first died i got one daily in my bedroom. I always talk to him. Ive just asked him to help as im sorting bits out. i know he will. he always helped me like all of you i miss him and cry everyday​:broken_heart::broken_heart:

3 Likes