Why do people steal off graves

:broken_heart:I went to visit my mum and sister and someone has removed all there items I go twice a week they were all there on Friday :disappointed_relieved: it will be 3 years on new year Eve since my sister took her own life and 3 weeks later I lost my mum I am feeling rather lost and lonely I really don’t why people do such things they have no Morales pure scum :rage:

2 Likes

Hi @Madge1 ,

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Alex

That is hurtful when things go missing you put on grave. Over the years there has been all sorts of things happen in the churchyard where my baby is buried and where my mum is buried in a cemetery. Storms blown things all over the place, kids doing nasty things when they have been there.
Sometimes the people who maintain the area nice things as well. Seen rules about what is allowed and not allowed. Damage with strimmers.
I have found if I do not go often enough they move things. I am not sure that there is an answer to it. I have got upset at times but often isn’t personal